Friday, March 18, 2011

The Leprechaun That Got Away!

Early this morning as I was getting ready for work I could hear Wyatt talking. It was still pretty early and I hadn't woke any of the kids up. I thought maybe he was just talking in his sleep. I whispered to him that it wasn't time to get up yet and to go back to sleep for a little bit.
Then he says something about a leprechaun. At this point I still think he is talking in his sleep so I tell him that St. Patrick's Day was yesterday. Then I hear this "Oh Man, I guess I didn't catch him" as he realizes that it is no longer St. Patrick's Day. He was so disappointed. So I turned on the light and this is what I found:
Wyatt's version of a Leprechaun Trap!  He'd got up last night after I had tucked him in bed and set the trap. Too bad he didn't catch one!

No comments:

Post a Comment